Extended application Deadline for the open ESC position in ICJA Office in Berlin (Sending Department).
Name of the coordinating organisation: ICJA / ICYE Germany
PLANNED starting date: September 19th 2023 – September 18th 2024
Duration: 12 Months
The application deadline is 30. 4. 2023.
Description of the tasks of the volunteer in the project: as a volunteer organization, we are receiving volunteers from all over the World and sending out volunteers in 34 different countries. The volunteer will be working in the sending department. Their tasks will be the following:
- Answering of initial questions about application modalities and program specifications within the different formats of exchange program – via Email and phone.
- Support the selection process of candidates: revision of applications and verifying for completeness.
- If wished: contact to international partner organizations (working language is in in English) regarding requirement and presentations of relevant documents.
- Reading, answering and archiving reports of the volunteers throughout the exchange year, administration of participation lists of participation documents.
- Support in preparing seminars.
- Possibility to support international Workcamps.
- Opportunity to implement own project ideas.
The ICJA Office has the following expectations towards the volunteer’s required skills and interests:
- very good knowledge of German (B2/C1) and English (B1/B2) is mandatory;
- interest and fun in administrative tasks as well as in transcultural topics and global learning be open-minded and motivated be open to work in a responsible and independent way ability to work in a team willing to bring in own skills and interests;
- knowledge of Office Programs (especially Outlook, Word and Excel);
- interest in International Youth Exchange and Voluntary Service;
- interest in contributing your own skills and testing yourself at seminars, etc.
Contact person in the host organisation for ESC administration/ESC placement Joanna Bojanowska, email: email@example.com.
Vir fotografije: pexels.com